Veteran Memorial Planning:
- Do you have a copy of your DD214
- Are you aware of memorial and burial benefits available to veterans
- Which of the following military burial or memorial honors might you be interested in: Burial flag, Military headstone, Playing of Taps, Honor Guard?
- How much would you expect to pay for a military funeral and burial?
- Have you made any firm prearrangements for your funeral?
- Do you have a current will?
- In the event of your death, who would be responsible for making the arrangements?
- Leo Gallegos, 10-Nov-2016 Funeral
- Glen Pitts, 17-Nov-2016 Funeral
- Philip Petty, 22-Nov-2016 Funeral
- Guillermo Torres, 22-Nov-2016 Funeral
- Robert Woeckener, 25-Nov-2016 Funeral
Elwyn Leatherman, Died 9-Dev-2016 , US Army, WWII
Walter P. Isaak, Died 25-Dec-2016
- January 21, 2017, 8:30 – 15:30 – “Winter Time Dreaming” seminar with Lucy Elgin. $50/person (non-Contact Hours), $75/person (Contact hours); Lunch and snacks included
- How dreams have affected technology and the arts in the world
- Five methods to increase your ability to remember your dreams
- The importance of good sleep (for good dreaming) – and some suggestions on how to get it
- How dreaming can have a positive effect on physical and mental health
- How meditation can enhance your dreams as well as your waking life
- To register or for questions, contact Lucy Elgin by email or phone: (559) 906-9108